Data will be treated by Godwit Home Couture, Unipessoal, Lda, VAT 514636092, hereinafter "We". This company is responsible for the processing of personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. For questions related to the processing of your personal data you should contact us through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do we need your information?
We handle your personal data for the purposes of customer management and marketing. The information that you provide us is intended only to provide you a better service more suited to your profile and needs. As before-mentioned, and for the purposes of delivering orders and customer support contacts, we hereby inform you that your contact information and address will be transmitted to carriers and others subcontracted service providers to fulfill services contracted by our customers.
We will send you information about products and services, these communications will be carried out only with your consent, provided at the time of registration.
If you agree, you will receive marketing communications via email and SMS (when Phone number available).
Consent for processing personal data for the purposes can be revoked at any time.
Your data will be kept until you wish to delete it.
Cookies are used to improve our service. Some of the cookies are essential to ensure the functionality of the website, while others are designed to improve the user's performance and experience.
Essential cookies are designed to:
- remember what you add to the cart
- remember your progress at checkout
Functional cookies are designed to:
- remember your data account
- ensure that your connection is secure
- ensure that the website is consistently displayed
- support by chat
Performance cookies are designed to:
- improve the performance of the website by reducing the number of pages you visit
- improving the user experience
Targeting cookies are intended to:
- allow you to share and enjoy social networks
- send information to other websites to customize the advertising shown.
EXAMPLES OF USING COOKIES:
Cookies are used to improve the service provided to you, for example:
- enable the use of some services such as payment, which would not be possible without cookies
- allow a service to recognize your device so you do not have to constantly provide the same data
- recognize that you have already provided a username and password when connected to the client area so that you do not have to do it every time you go to a page
- accounting for how many people are using a service, we assure that usage is quick
- analyzing data to let us know how you use the services so that we can improve them.
If the user doesn't allow cookies, some pages and features will not work as expected. As an example, you will not be able to use the shopping list.
If you want to delete the cookies already on your computer, look at "Help" section of your browser.
You can learn more about cookies and how to manage them on the site https://www.aboutcookies.com (English) or look at "Help" section of your browser.